The only difference between boys and girls... This is a drainage ditch behind our house that has "run-off" water from the snow melt in it. I didn't post it the most incriminating ones. Jessie was completely naked!
Natalie loves the outside and playing with anything-a new environment.
I'm so glad you posted on our blog! I remember Katie talking about you ... weren't you at Children's at the same time? Natalie is BEAUTIFUL (all three of your girls are! Wow, three girls!) and she looks so healthy! What is her diagnosis again? Do you have any upcoming procedures at Children's?
You can email me at jessesmith23@hotmail.com ... I too would love to connect!
Too cute! Looks like the girls are having a great time enjoying spring! I'm so glad that you started a blog- can't wait for more updates!
ReplyDeleteHello Angie!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted on our blog! I remember Katie talking about you ... weren't you at Children's at the same time? Natalie is BEAUTIFUL (all three of your girls are! Wow, three girls!) and she looks so healthy! What is her diagnosis again? Do you have any upcoming procedures at Children's?
You can email me at jessesmith23@hotmail.com ... I too would love to connect!
Have a great day up north!
Jesse