I know, it's been forever since I've posted a comment. Summer and Fall in Alaska seem to just fly by and being pregnant hasn't helped me be as productive as I had hoped to be. I think I'll start from today and go backwards.
This picture is of our family "picinic" in the woods today. Tim went out to cut wood and we joined him later. It was fun roasting hot dogs and having s'mores. Jessie had been looking forward to this time for days as her father had promised her that he would either take her hunting for caribou again (which didn't happen) or we would go on a picinic.
Well, this was posted by Natalie, believe it or not. She gets herself into trouble quite frequently these days. I wasn't done with it, but need to finish supper and get the girls ready for bed. So guess this will be "to be continued..."
No comments:
Post a Comment