Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nine and Counting

Six months later, I'm posting this. Oops...started something and it didn't get completed. I wanted to write more, but summer is just too busy. So here it is. Lucky me and my man!


Wow, things do change in nine years. Our nine year anniversary rolled around last week. My husband reminded me the day before! Can you believe it? How could I forget? I was a little preoccupied with preparing to sing at a funeral. You know you're bogged down in family life when you pay a baby-sitter so your date can constitute going to a funeral. A good family friend from our church passed away and I was asked to sing. So we got dressed up and went hand-in-hand to the funeral. I almost felt guilty being so excited to be going out (to a funeral), without the kids, and with my husband.
A lot has happened in our nine years together.











1 comment:

  1. You are not alone lady! I have over a dozen posts that are un posted because then are unfinished. Oh well.

    Well Happy 9 and half year anniversary :-) and Amen about getting out of the house.

    ReplyDelete