Craig is nine months old and is growing up so much. He got his first two bottom teeth the end of June. After those popped through, he decided that he enjoyed eating table food a lot better. Now we're feeding him all day long. He still enjoys nursing but solid foods are continuing to rank at the top of his "food chain." He's got another tooth working its way down from the top so I keep telling myself that I need to keep taking those gummy pictures before they are gone.
When my parents were here, Craig learned to wave. I don't remember my girls waving so readily as my boy. He just smiles and does the whole arm wave.
I really want to get a picture of my "Mini-Mozart" as he plays the keyboard. Craig has a love affair with the keyboard that is temporarily at his level. He looks like a Mini-Mozart standing there banging on the keys. He has even figured out how to get results pushing the buttons on the top to change the automated songs then he dances his little jig when the music is playing. I love it!
This little boy has got some determination and has started crawling. He started his hand and knee movements the beginning of August just as Grandpa and Grandma arrived. Now he's all over the house and is into everything. He's pulled the bar stools over on top of him. He's gotten into the dirt in my plants. He's even made it under the truck. I put him down in the grass one day and found him a minute later checking out the stones in the driveway under the truck! There's no lack of curiosity with this boy.
He's standing by himself for short times and walking around objects. (As I'm writing this, Heidi yelled, "Mom, Craig's walking!" He was walking across the room behind a push-toy.) I'm giving him a month before he's walking. It maybe sooner with all the practice Heidi and Jess are giving him by walking him all over the house.
My baby is growing up fast and he's loving every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment