Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection Day



Happy Resurrection Day! I had been composing something profound in my brain, but don't have it put together yet, so this will be short and sweet. We had a great day celebrating Jesus' death and Resurrection to make payment for our sins. (Hebrews 9:28) We are thankful for His ultimate gift and continue to try to live as a living sacrifice for Him (Romans 12:1), realizing that it's not by our works, but by His grace that we are saved from sin. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

The kids got to do their egg hunt and have lots of candy thanks to Aunt Mindy. Jessie wanted to share her candy with people at church, so I let her take her Easter basket. My little social butterfly was so cute flitting from person to person handing out candy. I'm just thankful that she was thinking of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment