Sunday, October 23, 2011

Breaking the Silence

I've gotten to the place where it's been so long since I've updated the blog that I don't know where to start. So, this will be a more pictoral update of our Summer and Fall.

We had a beautiful Fourth of July. The kids love playing at their Aunt and Uncle's house after the parade. Craig "Cheesing" it up for the camera.
The Three Amigos in their patriotic t-shirts.

Natalie is displaying her self-taught shaving skills. I was told that she "was shaving like Daddy did."

She also checked out the baby powder in the cupboard at the same time. And I found powder in hidden places...days later.

Craig found his new love for a ball and bat. He loves to hit balls with anything he can find-paper towel tubes, sticks, toys and anything else that he can find. It's just too bad that this T-ball stand didn't even last 24 hours for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment