Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Natalie's Four Year Birthday Pictures

Natalie wanted a "horse cake."  At first she wanted a pink horse with blue eyes, then she wanted a purple horse but settled on a white horse with purple hair.  You can probably see the theme-her favorite colors are pink, purple and blue.
 
"I LOVE IT!!!" is what I heard when the cake was done.

I love this photo.  Natalie was telling her daddy something and we got the sweetest shot.

"I'm going to be 4 on December nineteen.  That's when my birthday is."  We have been hearing this since Spring.

I had to put in a picture with Mr. Ornery Man in it.  Can't you just see the mischief?  Notice his hands are up on the counter, just waiting for the prime opportunity to swipe some frosting.
 
There they go!  He's getting closer!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Natalie!!! Love your cake & that you turned 4! Wow, time has really flown by. Hope you have a joyous Christmas with your sweet family. Love to all.

    Angie- enjoyed your post on Mary!

    ReplyDelete