Friday, January 8, 2010

Mr. Craig

I'm one month old in this picture. I've started to smile when you talk to me. Here's the quilt my Aunt Kathy made for me.

Several people gave me fun Christmas outfits. Mommy did a little photo shoot with me on Christmas Eve. I just wasn't in the mood for smiling, even when I was looking at Santa. Mommy said it was too far to take me to Anchorage for a professional shot.
Aunt Daisy had an openhouse for mommy and me at her house on New Year's Eve. Lots of people came and expanded my wardrobe. Mommy said she felt pampered to get birthday presents too.

My oldest sister loves to hug me and carry me around. I think she's pretty special.
Mommy took this picture today when I was on my tummy. It was fun for a little while, but I got bored pretty quickly and wanted to be picked up. I'm almost two months old in this picture.







4 comments:

  1. Great Christmas post...wonderful lessons to share with us all. Glad you had a memorable one :) Craig is so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing those sweet pictures of him, he's just precious and I'm sure has LOTS of fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those quotes you posted on Katie's blog were so true and so helpful! Thank you so much!!!God Bless your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family! I love the quotes you shared on Katie's blog. Thank you! My sister lost her 5 1/2 month old baby to SIDS almost two weeks ago. My heart is breaking for her. Your words are helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, It's nice to meet you as well. Katie actually told me about you a few months ago, she saw us at RMH when we were there and wanted to connect me with someone from Alaska too! My email address is TJJune297@gmail.com if you would like to connect :0)

    ReplyDelete