Monday, June 6, 2011

Backing up a Bit

May was a really busy month for us. So I'm backing up and taking another look.

Jessie had the priviledge to be the princess that carried the crown for the Prom Queen this year. She was so cute in her little blue princess dress and did a great job. Her partner was one of her classmates from school.
Kindergarten completion happened a week before school got out. Jessie was so excited to be part of this program. She stood proud and tall. I had to chuckle when she was given the "Sense of Humor Award." She is my little jokester and loves to make people laugh. Her best friend, Brynna, is standing to her left. I call them Thing One and Thing Two (taken from the Dr. Suess books). Between the two of them, I'm not sure how they ever got any learning done. They both love to laugh and play together and were even put at a table next to each other.

Here she is getting her completion certificate from the principal, Mrs. Mckenzie.

Afterward, I had to get a picture of Jess standing next to her own life-size poster image of herself. It was so cute. She had designed it herself with her little tu-tu skirt.

We are so proud of Jessie for all the hard work and progress she made in Kindergarten. Her teacher said that she was a joy to have in class and love to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment