Monday, June 6, 2011
Planting
Being outside can be so much fun. We planted out garden over Memorial Day weekend and the kids loved playing in the freshly tilled soil. Craig was enamored with it the most and was covered head to foot. I remember those days of digging my toes into the cool dirt on a warm Spring day. Growing up in the midwest, I grew up gardening. I guess once it gets in your blood, it's always there.
After a long winter, Craig has enjoyed exploring the outdoors. Anything with buttons to push or levers to push are quickly found. We've had to be careful that we take the key out of the 4-wheeler because he has figured out how to start it. Smart little cookie for being 18 mo. old.
Natalie had a different view of the outside world. One of the first things I heard out of her mouth, "Mom! It's a bug. Get it off!!!!" She's not fond of bugs-even though her older sisters have a facination with them. Inevitably she just stands there and screams until someone comes to get the bug off. This is her mad look. (Notice how blue she gets. She's done this ever since she was a baby. Screaming changes her color like a cameleon.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment