Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do you do... (Part Three)

...when it's -50F.

Let the "Midget Marathon" begin!  This was Jessica's idea.  She came up to me while I was making supper (it's always when I'm busy making supper) and she told me that I was Craig's trainer because he was going to be in the Midget Marathon after supper.  Never thought I'd be a "trainer" and unfortunately supper took precedent over training my son to perform.  Jessica was training Natalie on the course which was up and down the hallway.  The course took you around the stool, over the tote and under the string at the end of the hallway and then turn around and come back. 
The Midget Marathon Gold Medalist-Craig Hand

 Natalie started out ahead in the game, but she was passed by her brother as she reached the end of her "gas tank" and needed a rest.
 Later on, the trainers got to compete.
In the end, the kids got some exercise and settled down for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment